1. Go to scholar.google.com
2. Click on the icon on the far lef to the page to open the main menu. Click on Setting which will be on the bottom of that list.
3. Under "Bibliography manager", select Show links to import citations into and select RefWorks from the drop-down menu. Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.
4. Now, rerform your search in Google Scholar. You should now see a link named Import into RefWorks at the bottom of each search result. Click on it to begin exporting that specific article to your RefWorks account.
6. Follow the instructions below to import these citations into RefWorks.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.