1. Perform a search in Worldcat.
2. After cliking on an item you like, click on Cite/Export located toward the top right of the page. A new window should pop up. Under Export a Citation choose Export to Refworks.
3. Now follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks."
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.