1. Login to RefWorks.
2. Connect to the JSTOR database and perform your search.
3. After clicking on an article you like, click on Cite this Item located above the PDF window toward the left.
4. A new box should pop up. From there, click on the Export to RefWorks Option.
5. Now follow the instructions for Importing directly into Refworks.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.
Export from database/Import to RefWorks: To add citations from databases without direct export, you need to save marked/tagged citations from the database to your computer as a text (.txt) file, which you can then import into RefWorks. Records from "desktop" citation management software (such as EndNote) can also be imported into RefWorks in this way.