1. Login to RefWorks.
2. Connect to the LexisNexis Academic database and perform your search.
3. After clicking on an article you like, click on Export Bibliographic References located above the article toward the left.
4. A new box should pop up. From there, make sure the Export Using RefWorks Option is selected, then click Export.
5. Now follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks."
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.