These are items from your class bibliography that are in the library
- Bettelheim, Bruno. The Uses of Enchantment: The Meaning and Importance of Fairy Tales. New York: Knopf, 1976.
- GR550.B47 (4th floor of the library)
- Egoff, Sheila, G.T. Stubbs, and L.F. Ashley, eds. Only Connect:
Readings on Children’s Literature. New York: Oxford University Press,
- PN1009.A1E28 (4th floor of the library)
- Hazard, Paul. Books Children & Men. Trans. Marguerite Mitchell. Boston: The Horn Book, Inc., 1967.
- PN1009.A1H33 1960 (4th floor of the library)
- Lanes, Selma. Down the Rabbit Hole. New York: Atheneum, 1971.
- PN1009.A1L3 (4th floor of the library)
- Meek, Margaret, Aidan Warlow and Griselda Barton. The Cool Web: The Pattern of Children’s Reading. New York: Atheneum, 1978.
- PN1009.A1C654 1978 (4th floor of the library)
- Nodelman, Perry. Words About Pictures: The Narrative Art of Children’s Picture Books. Athens: University of Georgia Press, 1988.
- Z1033.P52N63 1988 (4th floor of the library)
- Sendak, Maurice. Caldecott & Co.: Notes on Books and Pictures. New York: Farrar, 1988.
- PN1009.A1S3651 1988 (4th floor of the library)
- Shulevitz, Uri. Writing With Pictures: How to Write and Illustrate Children’s Books. New York: Watson-Guptill, 1985.
- PN147.5.S58 1985 (4th floor of the library)
- Smith, Lillian. The Unreluctant Years: A Critical Approach to
Children’s Literature. Chicago: American Library Association, 1991.
- PN1009.A1S6 (4th floor of the library)
- Townsend, John Rowe. Written for Children. Lanham, MD: The Scarecrow Press, 1996.
- PN1009.A1T6 (4th floor of the library)